Allscripts Sunrise Project Manager
United States, USA | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare, a Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting firm, is seeking a talented Allscripts Sunrise Project Manager to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting one of our valued clients in support of their Healthcare Information System project(s).
Allscripts Sunrise Project Manager is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Experience leading multiple implementations of Allscripts Sunrise
- Ability to lead, guide and direct client through this implementation utilizing lessons learned from previous experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work across the organization, supporting Information Services and Clinical staff
- Coordinates with end-users and key stakeholders for the implementation and daily operation of clinical systems
- Manages and supports the implementation life-cycle
- Ability to review contract language for vendor adherence
Additionally, the Allscripts Sunrise Project Manager should have experience in the following:
- Strong experience with clinical workflow regarding the inpatient and outpatient areas within Allscripts Sunrise
- Integration programming with interface engines
- Upgrade methodologies
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Process, Current/Future State, and Gap Analysis skills
This position requires weekly travel (Monday through Thursday) to our client site for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) Staffing and Consulting firm specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Revenue Cycle, Regulatory Requirements, Legacy Support, and Go-Live initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Cerner, Infor, Kronos, MEDITECH is built on 15+ years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. We also provide additional value-added services for contract-to-hire and direct hire requisitions as well. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!