Cerner Millennium RevCycle Charge Services Consultant
United States, USA | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is seeking a talented Cerner Millennium RevCycle Charge Services Consultant to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting our clients in support of their Health Information System(s) projects.
Cerner Millennium RevCycle Charge Services Consultant is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Minimum of 4-6 years of Cerner Millennium RevCycle Charge Services
- Deep familiarity and understanding of Charge Services Workflow(s)
- Experience and proven track record of success in the Design and Build phases of Implementing and/or Optimizing the Charge Services application
- Experience Testing and Troubleshooting Cerner RevCycle Charge Services Systems
- Exceptional communication skills with key project stakeholders up to and including the C-Suite
Additionally, the ideal Cerner Millennium RevCycle Charge Services Consultant will have experience in:
- Financial Background (ideal but not required)
- Assessment, Build, and Optimization of Cerner Charge Services Systems
Responsibilities for the Cerner Millennium RevCycle Charge Services Consultant include:
- Guide the client and Cerner colleagues in identifying and executing the changes required to achieve defined benefits.
- Drives the client through design of clinical and business processes, solutions and technology workflows, and successful adoption that will lead to achieved value.
- Assist in organizational change management
- Help client identify opportunities for improvements
- Accountable for achieving the project’ s targeted outcomes
This position requires weekly travel (Monday through Thursday) to our client site for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) Staffing and Consulting firm specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Revenue Cycle, Regulatory Requirements, Legacy Support, and Go-Live initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Cerner, Infor, Kronos, MEDITECH is built on 15+ years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. We also provide additional value-added services for contract-to-hire and direct hire requisitions as well. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!