Cerner Patient Accounting Consultant
United States, USA | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is seeking a talented Cerner Patient Accounting Consultant to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting our clients in support of their Health Information System(s) projects.
Cerner Patient Accounting Consultant is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Cerner Patient Accounting Design and Build
- Overall Knowledge and Deep Understanding of Cerner Patient Accounting Workflow
- Experience Testing and Troubleshooting Cerner Patient Accounting Systems
Additionally, the ideal Cerner Patient Accounting Consultant will have experience in:
- Understanding of Cerner Charge Services Design and Build
- Financial Background
- Optimization of Cerner Patient Financial Accounting Systems
This position requires weekly travel (Monday through Thursday) to our client site for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a nationwide Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) consulting organization specializing in Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Integration, Go Live/Activation, Optimization, ICD-10, Meaningful Use, and Revenue Cycle initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across the United States and Canada. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various HIS vendor systems such as Cerner, Epic, McKesson, MEDITECH, and Siemens is built on nearly 15 years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!