Cerner PharmNet Analyst
1340 Hal Greer Boulevard United States, USA 25701 | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is seeking a talented Cerner PharmNet Build Analyst to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting our clients in support of their Health Information System(s) projects.
Cerner PharmNet Build Analyst is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Cerner Analyst with expert knowledge of PharmNet (Design, Build, and Test)
- Analyst with PowerPlans experience
- 3-5+ years of working with Cerner medication processes
- Cerner PharmNet application experience
Additionally, the Cerner PharmNet Build Analyst should have experience in the following:
- Familiarity with Medications for Oncology
Responsibilities for the selected Cerner PharmNet Build Analyst include:
- Assist in the design and build process
- Build PharmNet within the Cerner Millennium architecture
This position requires weekly travel (Monday through Thursday) to our client site for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) Staffing and Consulting firm specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Revenue Cycle, Regulatory Requirements, Legacy Support, and Go-Live initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Cerner, Infor, Kronos, MEDITECH is built on 15+ years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. We also provide additional value-added services for contract-to-hire and direct hire requisitions as well. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!