Cerner PharmNet Consultant
United States, USA | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare, a Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting firm, is seeking a talented Cerner PharmNet Consultant to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting one of our valued clients in support of their Healthcare Information System project(s).
Cerner PharmNet Consultant is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- 2-5 years’ experience with Pharmnet
- Cerner Application SME
- Cerner Command Language experience (CCL)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work within a team environment as well as work independently
- Must have leadership qualities and experience mentoring team
Additionally, the Cerner PharmNet Consultant should have experience in the following:
- MS Office skills
This position requires weekly travel (Monday through Thursday) to our client site for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) Staffing and Consulting firm specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Revenue Cycle, Regulatory Requirements, Legacy Support, and Go-Live initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Cerner, Infor, Kronos, MEDITECH is built on 15+ years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. We also provide additional value-added services for contract-to-hire and direct hire requisitions as well. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!