Cerner Physician Track PowerChart Ambulatory Solutions Architect / Consultant
United States, USA | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare, a Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting firm, is seeking a talented Cerner Physician Track PowerChart Ambulatory Solutions Architect / Consultant to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting one of our valued clients in support of their Healthcare Information System project(s).
Cerner Physician Track PowerChart Ambulatory Solutions Architect / Consultant is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Design and Build of Cerner PowerChart Ambulatory
- Understanding of Ambulatory / Clinical Workflows
- Experience Testing and Troubleshooting Physician Track PowerChart Ambulatory
- Demonstrated experience Leading Design Sessions
- Relevant and Recent Implementation Experience
Additionally, the Cerner Physician Track PowerChart Ambulatory Solutions Architect / Consultant should have experience in the following:
- Cerner Model Experience
- Cerner Consulting Framework
Responsibilities for the selected Cerner Physician Track PowerChart Ambulatory Solutions Architect / Consultant include:
- Demonstrates advanced Ambulatory workflow (Provider, Nursing, Front Office, Coder, and Ancillary staff, including lab, radiology, medication administration, ePrescribe, and other Orders workflows) and solution knowledge, in accordance with Cerner standards.
- Drives development of future state workflows leveraging Cerner’ s standards
- Owns and creates positive experience of client counterparts throughout engagement.
- Educates the client on design recommendations and configuration tasks to ensure their understanding and knowledge of maintaining ambulatory workflows and content long term.
- Provides implementation process leadership for client work groups.
- Consults with client service line/department project teams (lab, radiology, Pharmacy) to gain agreement on benefit opportunities.
- Develops client associate domain expertise (clinical, revenue and operational) and consulting skills in working with their providers and end users.
- Consults around Key Performance Indicators for the Ambulatory venue (Provider Volumes, Clinic cycle times (throughput measurement), patient wait times, etc.).
Additionally, the Cerner Physician Track PowerChart Ambulatory Solutions Architect / Consultant is responsible for communicating, collaborating and working to design and customize clients’ new or updated computer systems. The chosen Consultant will support specific Cerner software services, effectively communicating and supporting clients on a day-to-day basis. During the project, the Cerner Physician Track PowerChart Ambulatory Consultant will support the client through Cerner upgrades, system changes and enhancements, and ongoing system maintenance, which may include system testing, troubleshooting, issue management, and training.
This position requires weekly travel (Monday through Thursday) to our client site for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) Staffing and Consulting firm specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Revenue Cycle, Regulatory Requirements, Legacy Support, and Go-Live initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Cerner, Infor, Kronos, MEDITECH is built on 15+ years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. We also provide additional value-added services for contract-to-hire and direct hire requisitions as well. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!