Cerner PowerChart Ambulatory / Practice Management Consultant
United States, USA | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is seeking a talented Cerner PowerChart Ambulatory / Practice Management Consultant to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting our clients in support of their Health Information System(s) projects.
Cerner PowerChart Ambulatory / Practice Management Consultant is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Design and Build of Cerner PowerChart Ambulatory
- Expert understanding of Ambulatory / Clinical Workflows
- Comfortable with Practice Management methods / best practices
- Experience Testing and Troubleshooting PowerChart Ambulatory
Additionally, ideal Cerner PowerChart Ambulatory / Practice Management Consultant will possess:
- Clinical Background – RN/LPN/MA
- Cerner Optimization Experience
This position requires weekly travel (Monday through Thursday) to our client site for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) Staffing and Consulting firm specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Revenue Cycle, Regulatory Requirements, Legacy Support, and Go-Live initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Cerner, Infor, Kronos, MEDITECH is built on 15+ years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. We also provide additional value-added services for contract-to-hire and direct hire requisitions as well. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!