Cerner Project Director
1340 Hal Greer Boulevard United States, USA 25701 | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare, a Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting firm, is seeking a talented Cerner Project Director to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting one of our valued clients in support of their Healthcare Information System project(s).
Cerner Project Director is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Ideal Project Director will have orchestrated and led several large-scale projects as a Project Director, not simply as a Project Manager
- Proven track-record of success leading, guiding and mentoring teams on a system-wide Cerner implementation
- Strong organizational coupled with exceptional communication skills
- Ability to navigate difficult political waters with calmness and great finesse
- Minimum of a Bachelor’ s with a Master’ s Degree considered a plus
Additionally, the Cerner Project Director should have experience in the following:
- Project plan development and execution
- Task oriented with ability to drive accountability
- Facilitate C-level meetings and interaction with key stakeholders and end-users as appropriate
- Staff building and management thereof
Required Certifications / Professional Licensures:
- Black Belt (a plus)
This position requires weekly travel (Monday through Thursday) to our client site for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) Staffing and Consulting firm specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Revenue Cycle, Regulatory Requirements, Legacy Support, and Go-Live initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Cerner, Infor, Kronos, MEDITECH is built on 15+ years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. We also provide additional value-added services for contract-to-hire and direct hire requisitions as well. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!