Cerner Registration/Scheduling Consultant
United States, USA | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is seeking a talented Cerner Registration/Scheduling Consultant to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting our clients in support of their Health Information System(s) projects.
Cerner Registration/Scheduling Consultant must possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Strong Cerner Registration and/or Cerner Scheduling Background in an Ambulatory or Inpatient Setting
- Current Hands-on Design and Build Experience
- Ability to Lead Optimization Efforts
- Experience in Testing, Troubleshooting and General System Maintenance
- Analysis, Design, and Optimization of Cerner Registration and/or Cerner Scheduling to Support Business Requirements
This position requires weekly travel (Monday through Thursday) to our client site for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a nationwide Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) consulting organization specializing in Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Integration, Go Live/Activation, Optimization, ICD-10, Meaningful Use, and Revenue Cycle initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across the United States and Canada. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various HIS vendor systems such as Cerner, Epic, McKesson, MEDITECH, and Siemens is built on nearly 15 years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!