Healthcare IT Recruiter (Staffing and Consulting)
United States, USA | Implementation
Healthcare IT Recruiter Needed in the Greater Kansas City Area (Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting)
Fast-paced environment. Team atmosphere. Great company culture. Unlimited earnings. If these statements excite you, we want to hear from you today!
A Successful Recruiter for Morgan Hunter Healthcare must be:
- Organized with attention to detail
- Results-oriented, over-achievers
- Money motivated (uncapped earnings)
- Team players!
Desired Skills and Experience for our next Family Member
- Possess a Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, Communications or a Healthcare related field.
- Relevant and successful Healthcare and/or IT Recruiting experience strongly preferred.
- Must be able to locate, identify, qualify, and close candidates nationwide.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective interpersonal and working relationships.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively on the telephone.
- Proficient in the use of ATS, CRM systems, and MS Office Suite.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain a calm and professional demeanor under stressful conditions.
- Family environment with a great culture!
- Corporate based opportunity in the Greater Kansas City area
- No remote work or telecommuting
- Referrals are welcome!
We offer an attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits including:
- Attractive Base Salary
- Uncapped Earnings
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Life/Health/Dental/Disability Insurance
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) Staffing and Consulting firm specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Revenue Cycle, Regulatory Requirements, Legacy Support, and Go-Live initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Cerner, Infor, Kronos, MEDITECH is built on 15+ years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. We also provide additional value-added services for contract-to-hire and direct hire requisitions as well. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!