Insurance QA Consultant
United States, USA | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare, a Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting firm, is seeking a talented Insurance QA Consultant to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting one of our valued clients in support of their Healthcare Information System project(s).
Insurance QA Consultant is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in leading team of QA Analysts
- Hands on experience SDLC and Agile Methodology
- More than 10+ years of experience as test Lead / Test Coordinator
- Minimum 8 to 10 years related experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience leading project testing
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience working on US Healthcare projects
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Must have health care experience
- Strong skills required in communications, leadership, presentations to senior management, problem-solving, project management, team development and organization
- Extensive experience in leading complex projects with division or organization-wide scope
- Experience in estimating testing effort for projects for all sizes and kinds
- Prepare, review and maintain all required QA deliverables
- Mentor and groom test team members into their next role
- Must have the ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to changes while maintaining urgency in completing assigned tasks
- Should also be a hands-on test analyst to supplement or replace any test analysts in the team as required
- Ability to convert requirements (Business, Functional and Technical) into test strategy/plan, test scenarios and test cases
- Experience and ability to participate in test planning, coordination and resource estimation for the project
- Prepare and manage test schedule, resources with project development schedule
- Should be able to coordinate with internal and external teams
- Propose testing best practices across clients/industry to strengthen testing methodology
- Successful teamwork experience & demonstrated leadership abilities
- Solid understanding of relational database concepts
- Experience in writing SQL queries
- Will be responsible for explaining and validating test results to peers as well as clients
- Solid time management skills with emphasis on multi-tasking
Additionally, the Insurance QA Consultant should have experience in the following:
- Working experience in Cloud or Salesforce
- Worked as IT admin in Salesforce app
- Experience in managing Agile projects for at least 2 years
- Bachelor' s degree in related field is required
- ISTQB Foundation Level or equivalent certification is required or must be obtained within three months of start date
Responsibilities for the selected Insurance QA Consultant include:
- Consultant is responsible for the overall outcome of any given project
- He or she will do everything in his/her capacity to ensure a successful outcome within given budget and time frame
- He or she will coordinate and lead all activities of testing including system, integration, regression, end to end and performance testing of medium to a large complexity projects.
- Consultant must be a self-starter and be able to work with little or no supervision.
- He or she is responsible for leading the testing of new applications and coordinate all testing activities.
- He/she also determines testing strategies and provides testing resource estimations and consulting to project teams
- He/she documents and assists in the resolution of complex problems and issues.
- Consultant should be having expertise in collaborating with external vendors, business and technical resources to analyze problems encountered in testing and determining changes required to correct problems
This position requires weekly travel (Monday through Thursday) to our client site for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) Staffing and Consulting firm specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Revenue Cycle, Regulatory Requirements, Legacy Support, and Go-Live initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Cerner, Infor, Kronos, MEDITECH is built on 15+ years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. We also provide additional value-added services for contract-to-hire and direct hire requisitions as well. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!