Integration Project Manager
United States, USA | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare, a Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting firm, is seeking a talented Integration Project Manager to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting one of our valued clients in support of their Healthcare Information System project(s).
The Integration Project Manager is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- 5-10 years of Project Management experience
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, strong customer service skills.
- Some level of knowledge with Healthcare Integration
- Experience with Epic, Cerner and InterSystem’ s Ensemble Integration engine a plus
Responsibilities for the selected Integration Project Manager include:
- Compile and review the meeting notes from the other PM’ s and provide updates of the integration decision points found in other team’ s minutes.
- Attend the integration meetings, take notes/minutes and provide the notes to the other PM’ s
- a. They know what integration needs we have
- b. Decisions being made
- c. And any conflicts in these decisions.
- Manage the timeline of the interface conversion
- Manage the communication with the vendors
- Manage analysts and users needed for testing and validation
- Actual documentation of the pass/fail in the testing and the scripts, will be managed by EPIC.
- Ensure that client has all of the documentation needed for Change control
Data Conversion & Archiving:
- Manage the timeline for conversion efforts
- Attend conversion meetings
- Coordinate and track vendor tasks
- Track issues
Coordinate sign-off on data conversion decisions when appropriate
- Oversee testing/validation efforts
- Arrange validation sessions with application SMEs
- Track issues
- Assist with Lab compendium mapping efforts
- a. Arrange mapping sessions with Lab supervisors
- b. Document identified gaps
- c. Assist with keeping mapping spreadsheet up to date
- Identify conflicts between decisions made by other groups
This position may allow for rare (very occasional) remote coverage, otherwise it is expected that the chosen Integration Project Manager will be onsite every Monday through Thursday with Friday availability to perform remote support.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) Staffing and Consulting firm specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Revenue Cycle, Regulatory Requirements, Legacy Support, and Go-Live initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Cerner, Infor, Kronos, MEDITECH is built on 15+ years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. We also provide additional value-added services for contract-to-hire and direct hire requisitions as well. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!