McKesson Inventory Management Training Consultant
United States, USA | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare, a Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting firm, is seeking a talented McKesson Inventory Management Training Consultant to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting one of our valued clients in support of their Healthcare Information System project(s).
McKesson Inventory Management Training Consultant is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Experience with Training and Support specific to McKesson Perpetual Inventory and Supply Chain Applications
- Understanding and proficiency with interface between Cerner and McKesson in a Supply Chain environment
- Ability to clearly communicate information and requisite methodologies
- Working knowledge of inventory control practices and procedures
- Knowledge or experience specifically in purchasing and/or inventory management systems.
Additionally, the McKesson Inventory Management Training Consultant should have experience in the following:
- Elbow-to-Elbow Training
- End User Support
- Virtual Support
- Managing Multiple Tasks and Prioritization
Responsibilities for the selected McKesson Inventory Management Training Consultant include:
- Training, coaching, mentoring
- Onsite and virtual support
- Provision of updates to staff and leadership as appropriate
This position is part-time with a combination of occasional onsite travel for training of end-users accompanied by on-going remote support thereafter for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) Staffing and Consulting firm specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Revenue Cycle, Regulatory Requirements, Legacy Support, and Go-Live initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Cerner, Infor, Kronos, MEDITECH is built on 15+ years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. We also provide additional value-added services for contract-to-hire and direct hire requisitions as well. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!