McKesson STAR Patient Accounting Consultant
United States, USA | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is seeking a talented McKesson STAR Patient Accounting Consultant to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting our clients in support of their Health Information System(s) projects.
McKesson STAR Patient Accounting Consultant is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Minimum of 2-3 yrs. of McKesson STAR RevCycle Patient Accounting Configuration, Design and Build
- Overall Knowledge and Deep Understanding of McKesson STAR Patient Accounting Workflow, including Current State Assessment
- Experience Testing and Troubleshooting McKesson STAR Patient Accounting Systems
Additionally, the ideal McKesson STAR Patient Accounting Consultant will have experience in:
- Financial Background (ideal but not required)
- Operational Workflow and Configuration
- Assessment, Build, and Optimization of McKesson STAR Patient Accounting Systems
- Familiarity with Cerner Patient Accounting Systems is a value-add
Job responsibilities include:
- Provides proactive management of complex applications in a highly integrated environment.
- Day-to-day application support, fulfilling a consultative role for customers and end-users to design efficient
- Responsible for running customer facing Change Advisory Boards and for maintaining customer engagement
This position allows for remote work and is on a part-time, as needed (ad-hoc) basis for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) Staffing and Consulting firm specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Revenue Cycle, Regulatory Requirements, Legacy Support, and Go-Live initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Cerner, Infor, Kronos, MEDITECH is built on 15+ years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. We also provide additional value-added services for contract-to-hire and direct hire requisitions as well. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!