Soarian Revenue Cycle Analyst (Direct Hire)
United States, USA | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare, a Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting firm, is seeking a talented Soarian Revenue Cycle Analyst (Direct Hire) for one of our valued clients, joining their team as a full-time employee (FTE) in support of their Healthcare Information System(s) initiatives.
The Revenue Cycle Analyst (Direct Hire) is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Expert knowledge in Soarian Financials (Adaptability Tool, Master Files, STREAM, Enhanced Worklists, Charge Integrity, Denials Management and Recovery, Contract Management, Claims, and Patient Financials Services)
- Working knowledge in SQL and/or Crystal Reports
- Strong understanding of HL7 and ability to troubleshoot messages between application interfaces and virtual servers
Additionally, the Revenue Cycle Analyst (Direct Hire) should have experience in the following:
- Soarian Document Management, Scheduling, Output Management System and 3M/HDM
- Excellent customer service
- Strong Analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as presentation skills
Responsibilities for the selected Revenue Cycle Analyst (Direct Hire) include:
- Provide technical application solutions for assigned business areas
- Works closely with analysts to understand customer requirements and convert them to design specifications and data flow
- Tests, troubleshoots, implements, and documents moderately complex programs or technical configuration
- Interact with key stakeholders during software build, configuration, and upgrade process
- Perform application configuration and configure/run reports at user request.
- Maintain technical documentation
- Work closely with other IT members to identify issues
- Application maintenance and communication of scheduled outages to customers
- Provide accurate and timely information and escalate issues
- Acknowledge, troubleshoot, and resolve end-user tickets
- Collaborate with other team members to improve team education
This position is a Direct Hire opportunity only, requiring the selected candidate to join our client hospital / health system as an FTE on a permanent basis.
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) Staffing and Consulting firm specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Revenue Cycle, Regulatory Requirements, Legacy Support, and Go-Live initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Cerner, Infor, Kronos, MEDITECH is built on 15+ years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. We also provide additional value-added services for contract-to-hire and direct hire requisitions as well. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!