Sr. Epic Beaker Analyst
United States, USA | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is seeking a talented Sr. Epic Beaker Analyst to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting our clients in support of their Health Information System(s) projects.
The Sr. Epic Beaker Analyst is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Hands-on experience in build, implementation and support of Beaker AP and CP Laboratory
- Knowledgeable of Laboratory procedures in an Epic environment
- Must be able to collaborate well with team of both technical and clinical people
Additionally, the Sr. Epic Beaker Analyst should have experience in the following:
- Clinical Background preferred
- Technical expertise a plus (import/export/spreadsheet manipulation)
- Strong preference given to those with AP and CP Certifications
Responsibilities for the selected Sr. Epic Beaker Analyst include:
- Provide support, build and implement Epic Beaker for AP and CP Laboratory
This position requires weekly travel (Monday through Thursday) to our client site for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) Staffing and Consulting firm specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Revenue Cycle, Regulatory Requirements, Legacy Support, and Go-Live initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Cerner, Infor, Kronos, MEDITECH is built on 15+ years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. We also provide additional value-added services for contract-to-hire and direct hire requisitions as well. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!