Sr. IS Developer
United States, USA | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare, a Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting firm, is seeking a talented Sr. IS Developer (Direct Hire) for one of our valued clients, joining their team as a full-time employee (FTE) in support of their Healthcare Information System(s) initiatives.
Sr. IS Developer (Direct Hire) is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Bachelor’ s Degree (Computer Science) preferred with equivalent experience considered
- 5+ yrs. of hands-on programming / development utilizing C# and Sitecore
- Strong proficiency with UX (user experience) and UI (user interface)
- Experience developing front-end applications
- Ability to develop practical user experience code (practical) for smooth end-user experience
- Projects will relate to the health system’ s Patient Portal
- Healthcare experience preferred but not required
Responsibilities for the selected Sr. IS Developer (Direct Hire) include:
- Full development life-cycle including requirements, analysis, and design.
- Create technical specifications based on business requirements.
- Supports, maintains, and documents software functionality for Health System’ s Patient Portal
This position is a Direct Hire opportunity only, requiring the selected candidate to join our client hospital / health system as an FTE on a permanent basis.
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) Staffing and Consulting firm specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Revenue Cycle, Regulatory Requirements, Legacy Support, and Go-Live initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Cerner, Infor, Kronos, MEDITECH is built on 15+ years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. We also provide additional value-added services for contract-to-hire and direct hire requisitions as well. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!