Sr. Kronos Analyst
United States, USA | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare, a Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting firm, is seeking a talented Sr. Kronos Analyst to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting one of our valued clients in support of their Healthcare Information System project(s).
Sr. Kronos Analyst is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Combination of relevant education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 3 Year’ s experience with Kronos Advanced Scheduling and reporting
- Support and Configuration in a production environment (Required)
- 3 Year’ s experience with support of Kronos hardware and software (Required)
Additionally, the Sr. Kronos Analyst should have experience in the following:
- Healthcare setting experience is preferred
Required Certifications or degrees
- Bachelor’ s Degree
Responsibilities for the selected Sr. Kronos Analyst include:
- Trouble shooting and issue resolution of Kronos v8
This position requires weekly travel (Monday through Thursday) to our client site for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) Staffing and Consulting firm specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Revenue Cycle, Regulatory Requirements, Legacy Support, and Go-Live initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Cerner, Infor, Kronos, MEDITECH is built on 15+ years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. We also provide additional value-added services for contract-to-hire and direct hire requisitions as well. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!