Business Intelligence Analyst
1441 North 12th Street United States, USA 85006 | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is seeking a talented Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting our clients in support of their Health Information System(s) projects.
Business Intelligence Analyst is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Associate Degree in a related field or equivalent combination of relevant education, technical, business and healthcare experience
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Gathering and assessing business information needs
- Preparing system requirements for enterprise small scale projects
- Assists in the analyses, development and evaluation of data mining in a data warehouse environment.
- Creates technical and product-related documentation
- Serving as a liaison between business units and IT leadership regarding the identification of the business critical information and knowledge and its usage and availability.
- Manages small-scale projects
- Requires intermediate to advanced skills using word processing, spreadsheet, database and other standard business applications.
- Requires communication and presentation skills to engage technical and non-technical audiences
- Interacts with user community to produce report requirements
Additionally, the Business Intelligence Analyst should have experience in the following:
- Works as part of a team who provides knowledge, guidance, research and fact-finding expertise to define, design and modify specifications and processes of information systems. Incumbent participates in establishing system documentation standards and quality assurance methodologies for systems and applications.
Responsibilities for the selected Business Intelligence Analysts include:
- This position has responsibility for working with internal customers to gather and assess business information needs for small-scale enterprise-wide projects.
- Work is performed in a fast-paced multi-tasked environment where there may be conflicting priorities or tight deadlines.
- Having minor level decision-making authority for projects and works at peer level.
- Participating in meetings, presentations, visioning sessions, planning sessions, implementation activities, and supports functions system wide
This position requires weekly travel (Monday through Thursday) to our client site for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a nationwide Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) consulting organization specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Meaningful Use, Legacy Support, Revenue Cycle, and Go-Live/Activation initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across the United States and Canada. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Allscripts, Cerner, CPSI, Epic, Infor, Kronos, McKesson, MEDITECH, and Siemens is built on nearly 15 years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!