CCL Report Writer
20333 W. 151st Street United States, USA 66061 | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is seeking a talented Cerner CCL Analyst Consultant to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting our clients in support of their Health Information System(s) projects.
Cerner CCL Consultant is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Demographics flat file for External Radiology Billing (1 CCL)
- Demographic flat file for Hospital patients that are self-pay for a third party company to determine if they qualify for insurance (1 CCL)
- PreCollections vendor flat files (4-5 CCLs).
This position will consist of 40 hours per week for 4-6 weeks, All Remote.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a nationwide Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) consulting organization specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Meaningful Use, Legacy Support, Revenue Cycle, and Go-Live/Activation initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across the United States and Canada. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Allscripts, Cerner, CPSI, Epic, Infor, Kronos, McKesson, MEDITECH, and Siemens is built on nearly 15 years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!