Cerner -Senior Integration Analyst
United States, USA
Morgan Hunter Healthcare, a Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting firm, is seeking a talented Cerner - Senior Integration Analyst (Direct Hire) for one of our valued clients, joining their team as a full-time employee (FTE) in support of their Healthcare Information System(s) initiatives.
The Cerner -Senior Integration Analyst (Direct Hire) is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Strong Cerner interface and integration experience including a solid working knowledge of Cerner’ s Core components.
- 3 years’ experience with Cerner Millennium FSI utilities and data architecture such as SI Manager, Open Engine and key core related tables.
- Familiarity with Cerner Core tables and work-flow is essential.
- Experience with Cerner Millennium applications and technical integration within Cerner Millennium
- Proficient in Cerner Command Language (CCL)
- Adept knowledge of HL7 interface standards and procedures.
- Ability to provide innovative strategies and critical thinking.
Responsibilities for the selected Cerner – Senior Integration Analyst (Direct Hire) include:
- Responsible for maintaining current Cerner Interfaces and creating new custom or standard interfaces as necessary. This includes; designing, testing, implementing, troubleshooting and maintaining these interfaces and any related processes allowing interoperability between internal and external information systems.
- Troubleshooting interface problems and resolving issues related to the desired exchange of systems data for optimal uptime, data integrity and reliability.
- Providing technical assistance to application support personnel and end users in testing interface changes and validating new processes.
- Become proficient in key areas of Cerner Core functionality that relates to interface data flow. Examples would include; Patient matching criteria, Person Alias pools, Database Integrity.
- Coordination of data flow between Cerner and the Corepoint Enterprise Interface Engine Team.
- Interface project review which includes communication with end users, co-workers and vendors as necessary. This includes scope and interface specification review and the evaluation of the proposed workflow to determine feasibility and work effort.
- Developing appropriate documentation and participating in change control processes.
This position is a Direct Hire opportunity only, requiring the selected candidate to join our client hospital / health system as an FTE on a permanent basis.
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) Staffing and Consulting firm specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Revenue Cycle, Regulatory Requirements, Legacy Support, and Go-Live initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Cerner, Infor, Kronos, MEDITECH is built on 15+ years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. We also provide additional value-added services for contract-to-hire and direct hire requisitions as well. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!