Cerner Millennium Charge Services Analyst
7600 West 110th Street United States, USA
Morgan Hunter Healthcare, a National Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting firm, is seeking a talented Cerner Millennium Charge Services Analyst to join our team. Primary responsibilities include supporting one of our valued clients Healthcare Information System project(s).
The Cerner Millennium Charge Services Analyst is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- 5 years experience with Cerner Millennium Revenue Cycle solutions
- 5 years Cerner Millennium Charge Services build experience
- Experience with Charge Services Break Fix/ Problem resolution
- Expert domain knowledge in workflow design and process
- Experience with the Cerner PPT to CDM GL Mapping
- Understanding of Cerner CCL/MPages
Responsibilities for the selected Cerner Millennium Charge Services Analyst will include:
- Break Fix/ problem resolution to newly installed Cerner Millennium Revenue Cycle application
- End user support for Cerner Millennium Charge Services
- Excellent communication and interaction with clients and key contacts.
This position requires weekly travel (Monday through Thursday) to our client site for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program