Cerner Patient Accounting/Charge Services/Revenue Integrity
5225 Auto Club Drive United States, USA 48126
Morgan Hunter Healthcare, a Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting firm, is seeking a talented Cerner Patient Accounting Analyst to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting one of our valued clients in support of their Healthcare Information System project(s).
The Cerner Patient Accounting Analyst is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Requires at least 3 years of Cerner Patient Accounting experience
- Qualified consultants will have design, build and implementation experience with Cerner Patient Accounting
- Charge Master and Revenue Lead
- Experience with Cerners Clinically integrated Revenue Cycle
- Cerner Millennium experience
- This position requires weekly travel (Monday through Thursday) to our client site for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) Staffing and Consulting firm specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Revenue Cycle, Regulatory Requirements, Legacy Support, and Go-Live initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Cerner, Infor, Kronos, MEDITECH is built on 15+ years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. We also provide additional value-added services for contract-to-hire and direct hire requisitions as well. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!