Cerner PowerChart Oncology (Pediatrics) Consultant
1340 Hal Greer Boulevard United States, USA 25701 | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is seeking a talented Cerner PowerChart Oncology (Pediatrics) Consultant to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting our clients in support of their Health Information System(s) projects.
Cerner PowerChart Oncology (Pediatrics) Consultant is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Cerner PowerChart Pediatric Oncology solution and application design, build and test experience (1 yr. minimum)
- Minimum of 2 years of Healthcare Information Technology experience
- Strong background with Cerner Millennium PowerChart Oncology including design, build and test experience
- Experience leading Healthcare and/or Healthcare IT projects
- 2 years of experience related to Medical Oncology or Radiation Oncology
- Bachelor’ s degree in General Studies or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Deep familiarity with hospital and health system workflows in an acute care and/or ambulatory setting
This position requires weekly travel (Monday through Thursday) to our client site for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) Staffing and Consulting firm specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Revenue Cycle, Regulatory Requirements, Legacy Support, and Go-Live initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Cerner, Infor, Kronos, MEDITECH is built on 15+ years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. We also provide additional value-added services for contract-to-hire and direct hire requisitions as well. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!