Cerner Revenue Cycle Application Analyst
United States, USA
Morgan Hunter Healthcare, a Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting firm, is seeking a talented Cerner Revenue Cycle Analyst for one of our valued clients.
The Cerner Revenue Cycle Analyst is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise
- Bachelor' s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Prior knowledge of information systems, business administration or records management, including course work in work flow analysis, flow charting and cost-benefit analysis.
- Experience in writing technical documentation.
- Supports the business solutions within the Revenue Cycle solutions including Scheduling, Registration, Charge Services/Revenue Integrity, Health Information Management, Patient Accounting, and Finance/General Ledger
- Develops functional specifications for new applications or enhancements to existing applications.
- Investigate user problems and needs, identify their source, and determine possible solutions.
- Analyze user project proposals to include identifying potential problem areas and recommend optimum approaches for project path.
- Participate in the development, implementation, installation, and testing of applications software.
- Participate in the development of training materials and assist in conducting training and workshops.
- Investigate, recommend and install new applications.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- Upon mastery of assigned applications, additional responsibility may be assigned.
- Possesses the ability to adapt quickly to many functional environments and ability to analyze and solve complex problems.
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communications skills and maintain an overall knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle and common programing tools.
- Other duties as assigned.