Cerner Revenue Cycle Systems Analyst
United States, USA
Morgan Hunter Healthcare, a Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting firm, is seeking a talented Cerner Patient Accounting Analyst for one of our valued clients. This analyst will:
- Serve as an expert for application build requirements, opportunities and limitations based on past experience,
- Perform application build for Patient Accounting,
- Serve as an advocate representing end user operational needs for that application/department/function, bringing a solid understanding of their workflows and requirements,
- Identify, document, and track ensuing application related issues and work closely with stakeholders and all team members to drive their resolution,
- Assist with the development of test scripts, training content, and job aids for the application(s), and
- Assist with testing activities.
This analyst must:
- Have an understanding of Charge Services and the Clinically Driven Revenue Cycle,
- Understand and monitor AR Days, Average Daily Revenue, DNFB, etc...,
- Have detailed experience with:
- Billing Entities,
- Insurances/Health Plans,
- Work Queues,
- Hold Rules,
- Charge Groupings,
- Recurring Billing,
- Claim Rules,
- Dunning Messages,
- Remittance Posting,
- Remark Codes,
- General Ledger Interface,
- Gold Standard Extracts, and
- RVU Data, etc...
- Education: 4 Year / Bachelor’ s Degree required.
- Experience: 3 - 5 years’ experience with Cerner Millennium Patient Accounting required.
- Must possess strong organizational, analytical, and multi-tasking skills,
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office),
- Strong verbal & written communication skills,
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrates enjoyment and enthusiasm when helping new learners.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) Staffing and Consulting firm specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Revenue Cycle, Regulatory Requirements, Legacy Support, and Go-Live initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Cerner, Infor, Kronos, MEDITECH is built on 15+ years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. We also provide additional value-added services for contract-to-hire and direct hire requisitions as well. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!