Epic Ambulatory Principal Trainer
7600 W. 110th Street United States, USA 66210
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is seeking a talented Epic Ambulatory Principal Trainer to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting our clients in support of their Health Information System(s) projects.
Candidate must possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Physician focused training experience
- Experience in Training MD’ s an integrated Epic Ambulatory curriculum.
- Management (CRM) system and experience with EpicCare Ambulatory.
- Must have at least 1 year of Principal training experience
Additionally, ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Solid communication and documentation skills
- Strong ability to multitask
This position requires weekly travel (Monday through Thursday) to our client site for the duration of the project.
- Epic Ambulatory certification required
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply): • Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
• Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
• Paid Time Off
• 401K and Profit Sharing
• Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
• Referral Bonus Program
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a nationwide Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) consulting organization specializing in Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Integration, Go Live/Activation, Optimization, ICD-10, and Revenue Cycle initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across the United States and Canada. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various HIS vendor systems such as Cerner, Epic, McKesson, MEDITECH, and Infor Lawson is built on over15 years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!