Epic Radiant Analyst
5225 Auto Club Drive United States, USA 48126 | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is seeking a talented Epic Radiant Analyst to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting our clients in support of their Health Information System(s) projects.
Candidate must possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Bachelor’ s Degree required
- Current Epic Radiant certification required
- Prefer someone that also has Mammo badge and experience with McKesson PACS although not required.
- Radiant build experience required
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate with all members of the organization
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects on-time and on-budget
- Able to apply knowledge to projects and create efficiencies to meet project deadlines
- Ability to keep teammates abreast of milestones and issues
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and changing environment
- Committed to quality improvement and high-end user satisfaction
- Proficient in MS Office including MS Project and MS Visio, etc.
This position requires weekly travel (Monday through Thursday) to our client site for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a nationwide Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) consulting organization specializing in Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Integration, Go Live/Activation, Optimization, ICD-10, Meaningful Use, and Revenue Cycle initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across the United States and Canada. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various HIS vendor systems such as Cerner, Epic, McKesson, MEDITECH, and Siemens is built on nearly 15 years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!