Epic Reporting Analyst
5225 Auto Club Drive United States, USA 48126 | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is seeking a talented Epic Reporting Analyst to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting to support implementation of Tapestry enrollment and eligibility functionality and implementation of EPIC’ s roster management engine for our clients in support of their Health Information System(s) projects.
Candidate must possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Strong MS SQL Server SQL, SAP/BOE, Crystal reports, Epic-Crystal Integration (ECI), BI Lanuchpad (InfoView).
- Clarity Data Model certifications in Tapestry, Ambulatory, and preferably one resolute module
- Data visualization skills preferred using next generation tools (tableau, etc)
- Experience supporting an Epic Go-live highly desirable
- Experience in working with registries is also desired for this position
- Operations background:
- Experience in providing reporting/analytics solutions to enrollment/eligibility functions and medical staff office.
- Experience working with eligibility data from insurance companies and with primary care administration/management
- Consultant communication skills and Software Development Life Cycle discipline: gathering & documenting and confirming requirements gathering, designing solution, obtaining SME signoff, coding, testing/validation, UAT, SME signoff & documentation
- Ability to take business need and transform into concrete report solutions.
- Experience working with App team and provider management on reporting and analytics solution
Additionally, ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Two or more years of experience preferred.
This position requires weekly travel (Monday through Thursday) to our client site for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a nationwide Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) consulting organization specializing in Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Integration, Go Live/Activation, Optimization, ICD-10, Meaningful Use, and Revenue Cycle initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across the United States and Canada. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various HIS vendor systems such as Cerner, Epic, McKesson, MEDITECH, and Siemens is built on nearly 15 years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!