Epic Resolute Hospital Billing (HB) Analyst
7600 W. 110th Street United States, USA 66210
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is seeking a talented Epic Resolute Hospital Billing (HB) Analyst to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting our clients in support of their Health Information System(s) projects.
The Epic Resolute Hospital Billing (HB) Analyst responsibilities include:
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written
- Design, code, test, debug and document those programs
- Provide guidance and training to other application specialists.
Epic Resolute Hospital Billing (HB) Analyst essential functions include:
- Coordinating with clients and peers to enhance system functionality while understanding the possible ramifications to the client' s business processes and Information Services. Ensure client requests are properly evaluated and responded to in a timely manner.
- Lead teams of one or more members in accordance with project demands. Ability to recognize individual team member competencies and assign tasks accordingly. Plans work effort of one' s self and possibly other project team members.
- Manage training when necessary, inclusive of course development and delivery. Ability to break down complex problems into manageable tasks.
- Demonstrate knowledge of applications and their integration (interface) with and effect on other systems.
- Provide feedback to management to be used during the evaluation and counseling of team members.
- Lead projects in one or more aspects of the information systems lifecycle (product selection, business requirement definition, communication, implementation, issue resolution, production support).
- Develop work plans, estimates tasks, and properly records time tracking for one' s self and possibly other team members.
- Ensures successful completion of assigned projects on schedule, within budget, and in accordance within CHS standards.
- Must be able to lift objects that weigh up to 35 lbs.
This position is subject to high-level visibility through verbal and written communications with senior hospital management, associated project deadlines, personnel evaluation, and counseling. Must be available for on-call support on a regular basis. Due to project requirements, overtime will be required, as needed.
Required Education, Experience and Certifications:
High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field preferred. Formal training in Information systems, desktop applications, databases, software development packages and programming languages preferred.
About Morgan Hunter Healthcare:
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a nationwide Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) consulting organization specializing in Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Integration, Go Live/Activation, Optimization, ICD-10, and Revenue Cycle initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across the United States and Canada. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various HIS vendor systems such as Cerner, Epic, McKesson, MEDITECH, and Infor Lawson is built on over15 years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!