IT Manager of Data Management Services
United States, USA
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is currently is accepting resumes for a full-time, direct hire position in Southeast Missouri for an IT Manager of Data Management Services. The incumbent provides technical and managerial leadership in establishing goals and priorities and in the overall management of current and planned data management services, including, but not limited to, Microsoft SharePoint, database administration, data governance, data warehouse, reporting, ETL, integration, HL7 interfaces. This is a full time, direct hire position
- ideal individual is someone that has technical skills and intellectual capability to help lead change and implement best practices. Over sees analysis, development and testing of highly scalable integration solutions. Works at the highest level of all technical phases of programming requiring a high degree of creative thinking and the ability to use accumulated knowledge and experience. Develops solutions using established departmental guidelines and standards. Performs acceptance testing, documentation and project management for assigned systems and/or projects. Conducts thorough problem analysis regarding technical systems, data management, data engineering, data visualizations and reporting by documenting findings and proposes problem resolution alternatives. The position also provides support, maintenance, monitoring and ongoing enhancements to projects in addition to overseeing timekeeping, and lead to less experienced staff.
- Supervises day-to-day activities of data management staff
- Works with external vendors and internal business and technology staff to accurately gather and interpret requirements, specifications, and database models to determine appropriate ETL development solutions
- Develops technical specifications and recommend, design, develop, test, implement, and support innovative and optimal data solutions
- Uses and documents technical best practices for ETL-related activities including data movement, data aggregation, data quality, and data cleansing
- Serves as liaison between IT and end-user community
- Conducts thorough problem analysis in regard to technical systems, data management, data engineering, data visualizations and reporting by documenting findings and proposes problem resolution alternatives.
- Integrates\Replaces ETL development with existing processes to maximize efficiency.
- Creates and manages the execution of and documents unit test plans for ETL and data integration processes and programs.
- Monitors and administers automated and manual data integration and ETL jobs to verify execution and measure performance.
- Assess and document the structure, quality, and compliance of data source data and coordinate with business and technology staff to identify and resolve issues.
- Assists other employees in the ETL tools, programs, processes, and best practices. Supports SDLC and Agile Methodologies, Model Driven Development.
- Adheres to ETL, integration engines, and data warehouse best practices.
- Supports implementation, enhancements, and on-going maintenance of data warehouse and decision support systems.
- Serves as back-up support for other systems as assigned.
- Maintains appropriate system documentation in accordance to department standards.
- Bachelor’ s degree in related field
- Eight years of experience designing, developing, testing, and implementing ETL solutions, SQL databases and SQL/XML development, working with RDBMS, Data Marts and Data Warehouses
- Eight years of experience working and designing HL7 interfaces
- Six years of experience with data modeling
- Hands-on experience with design and development best practices.
- Hands-on experience with OpenLink HL7 integration engine.
- Strong teamwork, communication, documentation, design and problem-solving skills.
- Experience using ETL Tools, SSIS and Mirth. Experience with Microsoft technologies and XML.
- Knowledge of Report Writing and data visualization preferred. Sharepoint experience preferred
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a nationwide Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) consulting organization specializing in Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Integration, Go Live/Activation, Optimization, ICD-10, and Revenue Cycle initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across the United States and Canada. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various HIS vendor systems such as Cerner, Epic, McKesson, MEDITECH, and Infor Lawson is built on over15 years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!