Interim Applications Manager/Revenue Cycle
5225 Auto Club Drive United States, USA 48126 | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is seeking a talented Interim Applications Manager/Revenue Cycle to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting our clients in support of their Health Information System(s) projects.
Candidate must possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Experience with Cerner Millenium products with a focus on Revenue Cycle
- Experience with development of the operational processes for an IT revenue cycle team as it emerges from a protracted project cycle (1.5 years post live).
- Experience managing a team of 10-15 analysts both employed and contracted
- Familiar with the IT conversion from Siemens products to Cerner
Additionally, ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Two or more years of experience preferred.
This position requires weekly travel (Monday through Thursday) to our client site for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a nationwide Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) consulting organization specializing in Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Integration, Go Live/Activation, Optimization, ICD-10, Meaningful Use, and Revenue Cycle initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across the United States and Canada. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various HIS vendor systems such as Cerner, Epic, McKesson, MEDITECH, and Siemens is built on nearly 15 years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!