Long Term Care Strategic Advisor
2401 W. Belvedere Ave. United States, USA 21215 | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare, a Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting firm, is seeking a talented Long Term Care Strategic Advisor to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting one of our valued clients in support of their Healthcare Information System project(s).
The Long Term Care Strategic Advisor is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Experience with Long Term Care IT systems and process
- Ability to unravel existing processes and workflows to create a best practice for future state
- Experience with completing current state/future state GAP analysis
- Experience with integration strategies
- Knowledgeable of Long Term Care IT systems such as HCS and PointClickCare.
This position requires weekly travel (Monday through Thursday) to our client site for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) Staffing and Consulting firm specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Revenue Cycle, Regulatory Requirements, Legacy Support, and Go-Live initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Cerner, Infor, Kronos, MEDITECH is built on 15+ years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. We also provide additional value-added services for contract-to-hire and direct hire requisitions as well. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!