MEDITECH Project Manager
7600 W. 110th Street United States, USA 66210
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is seeking a talented MEDITECH Project Manager to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting our clients in support of their Health Information System(s) projects.
Candidate must possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Experience with MEDITECH Client Server
- Previous experience with adding a hospital to a MEDITECH 6.1.5 environment
- Experience with moving both Clinical and financial data in MEDITECH
- Project Management skills
Additionally, ideal candidate will have experience in:
- PMP Certification is a plus but not mandatory
- Previous experience with Critical Access hospitals
- Daily oversight and direction of MEDITECH migration to Client Server 6.1.5
This position requires weekly travel (Monday through Thursday) to our client site for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a nationwide Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) consulting organization specializing in Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Integration, Go Live/Activation, Optimization, ICD-10, and Revenue Cycle initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across the United States and Canada. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various HIS vendor systems such as Cerner, Epic, McKesson, MEDITECH, and Infor Lawson is built on over15 years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!