McKesson Star Data Migration Analyst
1500 S.W. 10th Avenue United States, USA 66604
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is seeking a talented McKesson Star Consultant to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting our clients in support of their Health Information System(s) projects.
McKesson Star Consultant is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- McKesson STAR system knowledge
- Experience migrating data from existing SAN disks to newly presented disks
- UNIX Server knowledge
- Installation of Pure ODM for Fibre Channel
- Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong critical thinking and logical troubleshooting skills
- Communicate clearly and concisely through written and verbal communications
This position is Remote for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a nationwide Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) consulting organization specializing in Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Integration, Go Live/Activation, Optimization, ICD-10, Meaningful Use, and Revenue Cycle initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across the United States and Canada. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various HIS vendor systems such as Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, McKesson, MEDITECH, and Siemens is built on nearly 15 years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!