Oracle/SQL/Business Objects Consultant
920 Frostwood United States, USA 77024 | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is seeking a talented Oracle/SQL/Business Objects Consultant to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting our clients in support of their Health Information System(s) projects.
Oracle/SQL/Business Objects Consultant is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Bachelor' s degree in computer science or related field
- 3-5 years of experience BO report and using Oracle SQL
- Gathering and building from new specifications in a fast paced and complex environment
- BO report or a custom SQL query or extract from a Tableau environment.
- Professionalism and great communication skills required
- Must have great customer services with end users and team members
- Must be able to work well with a team or by themselves
- Strong business skills in addition to technical expertise needed
Additionally, the Oracle/SQL/Business Objects Consultant should have experience in the following:
- Cerner Millennium
Responsibilities for the selected Oracle/SQL/Business Objects Consultant include:
- Gathering and building from new specifications in a fast paced and complex environment,
- BO report or a custom SQL query or extract for visualization by other team members in our tableau environment.
- Performance tuning including query tuning, profiling, and performance monitoring on current and future applications
- Implement, maintain, and test data interoperability, reporting, and warehousing technologies and procedures
- Consult with project team members
This position a remote position (Monday through Friday) for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a nationwide Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) consulting organization specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Meaningful Use, Legacy Support, Revenue Cycle, and Go-Live/Activation initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across the United States and Canada. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Allscripts, Cerner, CPSI, Epic, Infor, Kronos, McKesson, MEDITECH, and Siemens is built on nearly 15 years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!