PeopleSoft HCM Analyst
4500 13th Street United States, USA 39501 | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is seeking a talented PeopleSoft HCM Analyst to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting our clients in support of their Health Information System(s) projects.
Candidate must possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Expert level PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 ePerformance and Profile Management functional knowledge, and can gather requirements and configure ePerformance with minimal direction/oversight.
- Experience implementing PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 Succession and Career Planning and can gather requirements and configure.
- Significant experience working with multi-entity organizations as a hands-on Lead/Senior consultant for PeopleSoft ePerformance, Job and Profile Management as related to performance evaluation and related HCM 9.2 product configuration expertise.
- Significant experience in creating and modifying job and employee profiles to including certification requirements, performance templates and goals, approval workflows, and test scripts to comprehensively test functionality.
- Significant experience in executing payroll test scripts and troubleshooting and resolving issues uncovered as a result of testing and documenting results.
- Proficient with the use of PeopleSoft ePerformance as an integrated system with PeopleSoft Human Resources and Benefits.
- Strong PeopleSoft query skills.
- Strong analytical skills, oral and written communication skills, and works well as a team player.
- Experience with performance evaluation, succession and career planning industry best practices and current trends and able to consult, adopt and apply as required
Additionally, ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Two or more years of experience preferred.
This position requires weekly travel (Monday through Thursday) to our client site for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a nationwide Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) consulting organization specializing in Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Integration, Go Live/Activation, Optimization, ICD-10, Meaningful Use, and Revenue Cycle initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across the United States and Canada. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various HIS vendor systems such as Cerner, Epic, McKesson, MEDITECH, and Siemens is built on nearly 15 years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!