Revenue Cycle Analyst
1000 N. 16th Street United States, USA 47362 | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare, a Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting firm, is seeking a talented Revenue Cycle Analyst to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting one of our valued clients in support of their Healthcare Information System project(s).
Revenue Cycle Analyst is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- 3 years relevant healthcare experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in hospital processes and workflow
- Strong leadership, budgeting and interpersonal communication skills.
- Validates workflows and source information as it is relevant to data
- Collaborate with other business and financial analysts to streamline work, avoid duplication, and share best practices relative to data management
Responsibilities for the selected Revenue Cycle Analyst include:
- Experience with the following software is not required but a plus: Cerner, CDM Viewer, MedAssets, IDX, SMS, ClaimSource, Passport (PPE), Insurance Websites including CMS & WPS, Web Based Insurance Portals (Availity), and Microsoft Office Products.
- Must be able to appropriately apply knowledge to new situations.
- High level of interpersonal, problem solving, and analytic skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and maintain collaborative relationships.
- Ability to take initiative and meet objectives.
This position requires weekly travel (Monday through Thursday) to our client site for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
- in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) Staffing and Consulting firm specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Revenue Cycle, Regulatory Requirements, Legacy Support, and Go-Live initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Cerner, Infor, Kronos, MEDITECH is built on 15+ years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. We also provide additional value-added services for contract-to-hire and direct hire requisitions as well. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!