Senior Clinical Applications Analyst (Direct Hire)
United States, USA | Direct Hire
Morgan Hunter Healthcare, a Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting firm, is seeking a talented Senior Analyst (Direct Hire) for one of our valued clients, joining their team as a full-time employee (FTE).
The Senior Analyst (Direct Hire) is required to possess the following experience:
- Bachelor degree in information systems (e.g. Computer Science) or clinical care (e.g. RN, PT, OT, etc.). Work experiences can replace traditional educational requirements
- Current or prior certification in one or more core clinical modules (e.g. Cerner Application Specialist, Cerner Integration Architect, etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an Information Systems Applications Analysts role.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with clinical system tools (e.g. Cerner Millennium).
- Proven ability to manage software initiatives of varying sizes and complexity.
- Experience working within Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office tools.
- Personal computer skills necessary to prepare project plans, presentations, flow charts, test plans, etc.
- Strong team-building skills to promote cooperation, collaboration and partnership both inside and outside the organization.
- Knowledge of Cerner Command Language (CCL) for troubleshooting.
- Work well under pressure.
- Organizational skills necessary to coordinate the completion of tasks independently as well as with others to meet established deadlines.
The Senior Analyst (Direct Hire) possesses the following experiences would be a plus:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or healthcare Informatics credentials a plus.
- Knowledge of rehabilitation healthcare processes in one or more area.
- Firm knowledge of workflow in one or more area and ability to work independently with users to define how technology can drive business processes.
- Willingness to learn new tools and Healthcare Information Systems (HIS)
Responsibilities for the selected Senior Analyst (Direct Hire) include:
- User Support responsibilities:
- Supporting existing clinical applications including installing upgrades, providing enhancements and problem management.
- Resolving support issues according to Information Systems policies, providing documentation to Clinical Applications Analysts for future reference.
- Providing consultation on process analysis and design, recommending alternative solutions, both automated and manual, to meet those needs.
- Acting as liaison between Information Technology vendors and internal departments.
- Serving as liaison to major user groups, including Nursing, Physician and Allied Health, on information systems issues.
- Serving on or leading appropriate committees.
- Providing after-hours on call service as required
- Project Support responsibilities:
- Facilitating and supporting system installation through the implementation cycle.
- Determining goals and objectives of each project.
- Identifying customer functional requirements and translating functional requirements into system design.
- Assisting with product selection based on identified functional requirements.
- Participating in the design and deployment of system interfaces between 3rd-party systems.
- Developing a project plan with timelines and milestones.
- Defining roles and responsibilities related to the projects.
- Developing and implementing a communication plans.
- Developing conversion/migration plans.
- User Training responsibilities:
- Assisting with development of plans, strategies and tactics for employee education.
- Developing end-user training materials for applications software as needed.
- Collaborating with the Applications Analysts to provide user training, conducting training sessions as necessary.
- Serve as mentor/coach to Clinical Applications Analysts.
- Evaluating and monitoring training for effectiveness.
This position is a Direct Hire opportunity only, requiring the selected candidate to join our client hospital / health system as an FTE on a permanent basis.
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) Staffing and Consulting firm specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Revenue Cycle, Regulatory Requirements, Legacy Support, and Go-Live initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Cerner, Infor, Kronos, MEDITECH is built on 15+ years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. We also provide additional value-added services for contract-to-hire and direct hire requisitions as well. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!