Sr. Cerner PathNet Analyst
1 Plainsboro Road United States, USA 08536 | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare, a Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting firm, is seeking a talented Cerner PathNet Analyst to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting one of our valued clients in support of their Healthcare Information System project(s).
The Cerner Analyst is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Must have exposure to all areas of Cerner PathNet
- Lab experience preferred
- Ability to view tasks from clinical perspective and translate to technical requirements
Additionally, the Cerner PathNet Analyst should have the following:
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, strong customer service skills.
- Ability to be flexible, adapt well to change, and able to work as part of a team as well as independently with minimal supervision.
Responsibilities for the selected Cerner PathNet Analyst include:
- Assistance with conversion efforts such as defining the interface mappings, build changes pertaining to the Epic implementation, and integrated testing.
This position requires weekly travel (Monday through Thursday) to our client site for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) Staffing and Consulting firm specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Revenue Cycle, Regulatory Requirements, Legacy Support, and Go-Live initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Cerner, Epic, Infor, Kronos, MEDITECH is built on 15+ years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. We also provide additional value-added services for contract-to-hire and direct hire requisitions as well. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!