Sr. Cerner Revenue Cycle Analyst
2800 Rockcreek Parkway United States, USA 64117 | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is seeking a talented Cerner Patient Accounting Analyst to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting our clients in support of their Health Information System(s) projects.
Sr. Cerner Patient Accounting is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- The RevCycle Patient Accounting Consultant guides the client and Cerner colleagues in identifying and executing the changes required to achieve defined benefits.
- Using effective consulting skills in meetings and events, the consultant drives the client through design of clinical and business processes, solutions and technology workflows, and successful adoption that will lead to achieved value.
- The RevCycle Patient Accounting Consultant assists in organizational change management, helps clients identify opportunities for improvements, and is accountable for achieving the project’ s targeted outcomes.
This position requires weekly travel (Monday through Thursday) to our client site for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits (certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) Staffing and Consulting firm specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Revenue Cycle, Regulatory Requirements, Legacy Support, and Go-Live initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Cerner, Infor, Kronos, MEDITECH is built on 15+ years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. We also provide additional value-added services for contract-to-hire and direct hire requisitions as well. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!