Sr. Kronos Project Executive (Manager)
sixth Avenue and Spruce Street United States, USA 19611 | Implementation
Morgan Hunter Healthcare, a Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting firm, is seeking a talented Sr. Kronos Project Executive (Manager) to join our team. Primary responsibilities include assisting one of our valued clients in support of their Healthcare Information System project(s).
Sr. Kronos Project Executive (Manager) is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- 5+ years’ experience with support of Kronos hardware and software in a Healthcare setting.
- 5+ years’ experience with Kronos Advanced Scheduling and Reporting.
- Performed multiple current state assessments, workflow analyses, issue resolution and future state recommendations in a Hospital or Healthcare setting
- Hands-on management and contribution towards the support and configuration of Kronos in a production environment.
- Must have tool set with methodologies for assessments, GAP analysis and best practice recommendations.
- Ability to translate business and operational issues in Kronos v8 Workforce Scheduler, making recommendations on best practices.
- Proactively present solutions based on proven methodologies.
- Ability to communicate across the organization with clear confidence, dealing with multiple executive stakeholders and end-users.
- Must be able to offer structure for creating a centralized nurse scheduling office, moving away from a decentralized structure (5 facilities into one).
- Experience with the creation and delivery of a detailed turnover document at the conclusion of the project allowing for future state success.
Required Certifications or degrees
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Master’ s or PMP (ideal)
Responsibilities for the selected Sr. Kronos Project Executive (Manager) include:
- Trouble shooting and issue resolution of Kronos v8
This position requires weekly travel (Monday through Thursday) to our client site for the duration of the project.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare offers a very attractive compensation package and a full array of benefits(certain eligibility rules apply):
- Weekly Pay and Reimbursement
- Quarterly and Holiday Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Health/Dental/Disability/Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
Founded in 2002, Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a Healthcare Information Systems (HIS) Staffing and Consulting firm specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Revenue Cycle, Regulatory Requirements, Legacy Support, and Go-Live initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Cerner, Infor, Kronos, and MEDITECH is built on 15+ years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. We also provide additional value-added services for contract-to-hire and direct hire requisitions as well. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!