United States, USA
Morgan Hunter Healthcare, a Healthcare IT Staffing and Consulting firm, is seeking a talented Cerner - Senior Integration Analyst (Direct Hire) for one of our valued clients, joining their team as a full-time employee (FTE) in support of their Healthcare Information System(s) initiatives.
The Systems Engineer (Direct Hire) is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- Experience with Enterprise change management practices and guidelines
- Experience with virtual technologies in an enterprise environment: VMware, Citrix preferred
- Highly self-motivated and keen attention to detail
- Experience with Horizon View, Imprivata, ticketing, patching and Email Encryption
Responsibilities for the selected Systems Engineer (Direct Hire) include:
- Primary accountability for the implementation, operations, maintenance and support of the hospitals enterprise infrastructure systems.
- Installing network operating systems and realease as required for maintaining optimum user availability.
- Reviews, monitors and implements adequate network security measures to ensure security of network environment.
- Coordinates and performs all system back-ups, data recovery and system upgrades.
- Ability to understand LAN/WAN functionality.
This position is a Direct Hire opportunity only, requiring the selected candidate to join our client hospital / health system as an FTE on a permanent basis.