United States, USA
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is recruiting a Technical Architect/Developer for a growing hospital located in the Los Angeles area. The candidate must reside or relocate to area to work on site for this opportunity.
Technical Architect/Developer Overall duties and responsibilities:
The System Architect is tasked with focused development with the following:
- Proven experience developing and testing complex Cerner CCL Reports
- Experience and understanding in building Cerner MPages
- Above-average analytical, conceptual and troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to work directly and independently with internal client/physicians to identify, analyze, develop then implement custom reports.
- Proven experience identifying, analyzing and resolving system errors.
- Familiarity and expertise in working with a variety of other programs including Dynamic Documentation, Smart Templates, Data Extracts for Clinical Applications.
- Revenue Cycle experience is a bonus.
Morgan Hunter Healthcare is a nationwide Healthcare Information Technology consulting and recruitment organization specializing in System Selection, Assessments, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization, System Integration, Meaningful Use, Legacy Support, Revenue Cycle, and Go-Live/Activation initiatives for hospitals and healthcare systems across the United States and Canada. Our reputation for providing quality Consultants for various vendor systems such as Allscripts, Cerner, CPSI, Epic, Infor, Kronos, McKesson, MEDITECH, and others is built on nearly 17 years of exceptional results, consistently exceeding our client’ s expectations. We also focus on other technology roles in Healthcare IT, such as Application Developers, Database Administrators, Healthcare Cybersecurity, Network and Systems Engineers, Program Management, Revenue Cycle and others. Visit mhhealthcare.com today to learn more!